Sunday, April 22, 2012

Jon Olsen at the IAU 100k World Championships

So today was the 2012 IAU 100k World Championships see the results here-> (100k Results via iRunFar). One very cool thing I saw was that Jon Olsen ran for team USA and got 7th place overall with a time of 6:48:52. I thought it was also neat to see someone that lived nearby me out there representing our Country. Another reason why I thought this was cool is that I got to run with him, well on the same course as him, at the Rocky Road Endurance Run at Cota De Coza back in February. At the Rocky Road he ran the 100 mile race in a blazing fast 13:14 and I think I got lapped by him, on the out and back course, oh about 3 times. I came across a short article about him and he seems like a cool dude you can check out the article here:
More about Jon Olsen 










No comments:

Post a Comment