Friday, May 11, 2012

Ultrarunning Magazine


    This past Christmas one of my gifts was a year long subscription to Ultrarunning magazine, freaking sweet gift. Well after receiving one issue in the mail for December I never got anything thereafter. So I emailed the magazine with my info and they said they would fix the problem and I would get the next issue in the mail. So the date for the next issue comes around and I get nothing, what the hell? I email the magazine again, still using a friendly tone, and explain to them that this is the second time I am contacting them about not receiving the magazine and I was assured they would fix the problem and get the next issue out to me. Well low and behold I checked the mail yesterday and guess what I received? Thats right, my Ultrarunning magazine the May/June issue, finally. Oh and guess what was inside, other than many awesome reports, my Rocky Road 100 results and also my buddy Eric's 50 mile results. This is the first of many times I hope to see my name in the magazine.

19th Place

Eric in 10th

No comments:

Post a Comment